Tuesday 19 July 2011

Preacher - Matt Soffe

This project has turned into be just as much a gift for myself as it will be for my Dad. Don't worry I haven't turned all "my precious", I am still going to give him the book, but looking through people's art, finding artists, talking to them, their reactions and the time they have given to the project, has all been a really amazing ride so far.

Matt Soffe is one of many artists that I found flicking through hundreds of Deviantart pages, I was impressed with his stuff and was happy when he got back to me. But really wasn't expecting the time and effort he put in to produce the magic that he did. A really HUGE thank you, to a fantastic artist, and one of the many nice people I have me on this continuing journey

Please enjoy!





No comments:

Post a Comment